Friday, October 31, 2014

Stamp! Christmas Cards

Details: 
  Date: Saturday, November 22
  Time:10:00 am
  Place: My home in Union, KY
  Class Fee: $20.00
  R.S.V.P.: betsygully@gmail.com 
These are the designs we'll be making:





Plus one more little surprise. You'll have to join us to discover what it is.

Registration closes Thursday, November 20th.

We'll be making 15 cards, three each design.  We'll use different paper crafting techniques to create a beautiful assortment of fabulous cards. You will love sending these to your family and friends for the holiday season.

Bring your basic scrap tools to class:  paper trimmer, scissors, pop-dots, adhesives, etc. A list of recommended "every time" tools is on the right. 

My stamps and inks used in this project are available to share. I  pre-cut all papers including Cricut cuts. 

Payment Instructions:  Contact me prior to Thursday, November 20th at betsygully@gmail.com for your reservation. You can then pay through Paypal or call me with a credit card.


 *Allergy Alert:  I share my home with a dog and two cats.  If you are allergic, please plan accordingly.