Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pathfinding Layouts November 14th

Details: 
Date: Friday, November 14th
Time: 6:00pm
Place: My home in Union, KY
R.S.V.P.: betsygully@gmail.com 
Click on photos for a larger view

Sign up prior to October 28th to allow time for supplies to be ordered. 
 
Make two, 2-page layouts using Close to my Heart products with supplies left over for you to design more.  View more photos and details of these layouts, here: Stamp Scrap Fever.

The class cost is the purchase of product plus $5. You must purchase the Pathfinding paper pack ($9.95 + s/h and tax) but any other product is your choice to add or not.
 
Bring your basic scrap tools to class:  paper trimmer, scissors, adhesives, etc.  

My stamps and inks used in this layout are available to share. I  pre-cut all papers including Cricut cuts if used in this design. 

RSVP prior to October 28th to allow time to order supplies.

Payment Instructions: Decide on your order (remember, paper pack is required) and contact me at betsygully@gmail.com with your requested items.  I will respond as quickly as possible with a total. You can then pay through Paypal or call me with a credit card. 

List of products used:


*Pathfinding Paper Packet - $9.95 (required)
*Pathfinding Assortment - $6.95
Pathfinding Complements - $4.95
Gold Shimmer Trim - $4.95
Chocolate Exclusive Inks Pad - $5.95
Autumn Terracotta Exclusive Inks Pad - $5.95
Chevron Border Punch - $17.95
Artbooking Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridge - $99.00

*Included in the Pathfinding Workshop on the Go (G1082 - $29.95), as well as the stamps used on layout #1.




 *Allergy Alert:  I share my home with a dog and two cats.  If you are allergic, please plan accordingly.