Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Scrap! Snowhaven Star Album

Details: 
Date: Saturday, November 29
Time:10:00 am (allow 3+ hours)
Place: My home in Union, KY
Class Fee: $25.00
R.S.V.P.: betsygully@gmail.com 




Sign up prior to November 13th to allow time for supplies to be ordered. 
  
Bring your basic scrap tools to class:  paper trimmer, scissors, adhesives, etc.  I do recommend a very strong "red line tape" style of adhesive for this project. A list of recommended "every time" tools is on the right. 

My stamps and inks used in this project are available to share. I  pre-cut all papers including Cricut cuts. 

RSVP prior to November 13th to allow time to order supplies.

Payment Instructions:  Contact me at betsygully@gmail.com for your reservation. You can then pay through Paypal or call me with a credit card. 


 *Allergy Alert:  I share my home with a dog and two cats.  If you are allergic, please plan accordingly.