Sunday, February 15, 2015

Hopscotch Layouts March 10, 2015

Details:
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Time: 7:00p
Place: My home in Union, KY
R.S.V.P.: betsygully@gmail.com 



Sign up prior to February 24, 2015 to allow time for supplies to be ordered. 
 
Make two 2-page layouts using Close to my Heart products with supplies left over for you to design more.  View more photos and details of this layout, here.

There are two class options.  
The first is Class+Kit for $22.00.  This option includes:


X7194B - Hopscotch Paper Pack
X7194C - Hopscotch Complements


The second option is Class+Super Kit for $28.50.  
Super Kit includes:

X7194B - Hopscotch Paper Pack
X7194C - Hopscotch Complements
Z3016 - Hopscotch Assortment
Z1853 - Aqua Dots


 

Bring your basic scrap tools to class:  paper trimmer, scissors, adhesives, etc.  

Any stamps and inks used in this layout are available to share. I  pre-cut all papers including Cricut cuts if used in this design. 

RSVP prior to February 24th to allow time to order supplies.

How to Sign-Up:  Choose your kit and date then contact me at betsygully@gmail.com.  I will respond as quickly as possible with a confirmation. You can then pay through Paypal or call me with a credit card. 



 *Allergy Alert:  I share my home with a dog and two cats.  If you are allergic, please plan accordingly.