Friday, January 16, 2015

Yuletide Carol Layouts - February 13, 2015

Details: 
Date: February 13, 2015
Time:  6:00pm
Place: My home in Union, KY
R.S.V.P.: betsygully@gmail.com 



Sign up prior to January 27 to allow time for supplies to be ordered. 
 
Make two 2-page layouts using Close to my Heart products with supplies left over for you to design more.  

The class cost is the purchase of product plus $5. You must purchase the Yuletide Carol paper pack ($9.95 + s/h and tax) but any other product is your choice to add or not.
 
Bring your basic scrap tools to class:  paper trimmer, scissors, adhesives, etc.  

My stamps and inks used in this layout are available to share. I  pre-cut all papers including Cricut cuts if used in this design. 

RSVP prior to January 27, 2015 to allow time to order supplies.

Payment Instructions: Decide on your order (remember, paper pack is required) and contact me at betsygully@gmail.com with your requested items.  I will respond as quickly as possible with a total. You can then pay through Paypal or call me with a credit card. 

List of products used:


X7187B - Yuletide Papers - $9.95 (required)
X7187C - Yuletide Complements - $4.95
Z2023 - Red Shimmer Trim - $4.95
Z1848 - Bling Gems Gold Asst - $3.95



 *Allergy Alert:  I share my home with a dog and two cats.  If you are allergic, please plan accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment