Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Betsy's Atlantic Hearts Sketch 410 Details

 


This birthday card was designed using the following products from Close To My Heart. Links are included to the specific products on my website. 

C1837 - Birthday Banners, My Acrylix stamp set
X8016B - Party Time Paper Pack, 12 sheets, 2 each of 6 double sided designs
X5968 - Lagoon Cardstock, white core, two shades



This anytime card uses our new "Cheers My Dears!" stamp set.  We can all use "anytime" cards right now!  The die cut I used for the border is no longer available - proof that you must buy something you want when you see it.  I've posted another border set that has some possible options. Products and links below. 


C1886 - Cheers My Dears, My Acrylix stamp set
X6034 - Sangria Cardstock, white core, two shades
Z3682 - Fancy Borders, Thin Cuts


No comments: