Saturday, September 13, 2014

Scaredy Cat Layout - October 14, 2014

Details: 
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Time: 7:00pm
Place: My home in Union, KY
R.S.V.P.: betsygully@gmail.com 

Scaredy Cat Layout
Sign up prior to September 30, 2014 to allow time for supplies to be ordered. 
 
Make a two page layout using Close to my Heart products with supplies left over for you to design more.  View more photos and details of this layout, here, Cats 'n Pumpkins 'n Bats! Oh.my!

The class cost is the purchase of product plus $5. You must purchase the Scaredy Cat paper pack ($9.95 + s/h and tax) but any other product is your choice to add or not.
 
Bring your basic scrap tools to class:  paper trimmer, scissors, adhesives, etc.  

My stamps and inks used in this layout are available to share. I  pre-cut all papers including Cricut cuts if used in this design. 

RSVP prior to September 30, 2014 to allow time to order supplies.

Payment Instructions: Decide on your order (remember, paper pack is required) and contact me at betsygully@gmail.com with your requested items.  I will respond as quickly as possible with a total. You can then pay through Paypal or call me with a credit card. 

List of products used:
 Scaredy Cat papers - $9.95 (required)
Scaredy Cat complements - $4.95
Scaredy Cat Assortment - $6.95
Glitter Paper - Purple Assortment - $5.95
Triangle Border Punch - $17.95


 *Allergy Alert:  I share my home with a dog and two cats.  If you are allergic, please plan accordingly

No comments:

Post a Comment