Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ivy Lane: Two Page Layout

Details:
Date: Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Time: 7:00 - 9:00p
Place: My home in Union, KY
R.S.V.P.: betsygully@gmail.com

Sign up prior to March 4th to allow time for supplies to be ordered.

Make a two page layout using Close to my Heart products with supplies left over to make even a couple more. 


The class cost is the purchase of product plus $5. You must purchase the Ivy Lane paper pack ($9.95 + s/h and tax) but any other product is your choice to add or not.

Bring your basic scrap tools to class:  paper trimmer, scissors, adhesives.  


My stamps and inks used in this layout are available to share. I  pre-cut all papers including Cricut cuts used in this design. 

RSVP prior to March 4th to allow time to order supplies.

Payment Instructions:
Decide on your order (remember, paper pack is required) and contact me at betsygully@gmail.com with your requested items.  I will respond as quickly as possible with a total. You can then pay through Paypal or call me with a credit card. 


Full list of products used:  
Ivy Lane papers - $9.95 (required)
Ivy Lane Assortment - $5.95
Purple Glitter Gems - $3.95


*Allergy Alert:  I share my home with a dog and two cats.  If you are allergic, please plan accordingly.